Live in a neighborhood you love. Where you could find a new activity every day and your neighbors value what you value. Cookie cutter residents? Not at Norton Commons. We value people from all walks of life who share a common goal of building a unique, vibrant neighborhood. Whether you’re looking for your first family home, a retirement dream, or anything in-between, we’ve got the home for you. Live where you love…Live at Norton Commons.
Quick Facts about Norton Commons:
- 600 acre development located in eastern Jefferson County off Chamberlain Rd. & Hwy. 22
- 150 acres, approximately ¼ of the land, is system of parks, squares, plazas, trails, recreational and civic amenities
- 2 neighborhood pools – Jimson Square Pool and Bergamot Pool
- 6 Parks & 2 Dog Parks
- Town Center alive with over 50 businesses including restaurants, shops & professional services
- 3 Schools located within neighborhood: St. Mary Academy, Vanguard Academy & a new JCPS Elementary School (opening Fall 2016)
- Norton Commons has a full-service YMCA with an indoor pool and state-of-the-art workout facilities
- St. Bernadette Church is located within Norton Commons
- Annual neighborhood activities including concerts, block parties, movie nights & holiday festivities happen all year round. There’s always something to do in Norton Commons!