If you have lived in the Norton Commons community for any length of time, you are aware of the many exciting, fun-filled events that take place here during the Spring, Summer, and Fall months. This week, our Marketing Director, Marilyn Osborn Patterson, had the chance to chat with Jason Black, the President and Owner of Artisan Signature Homes, on his Custom Home Building podcast series.
Marilyn shares an inside peek of what’s to come for spring and summer of 2017 in the Norton Commons community. From kicking off the Spring season with Easter egg hunts and the Easter Bunny to enjoying live music, local artisan crafts, and outdoor movie entertainment, this year’s spring and summer events are sure to be a hit – so come out and join us!
“We have exciting things in the works for the commercial village and beyond, so stay tuned.” – Marilyn Osborn Patterson
What’s Coming Up In Norton Commons:
- Get the details of the live music & entertainment events scheduled.
- Artists featured this year at the Music by the Water concerts.
- What’s expected for the Sun Down Street Parties.
- When to get your locally grown, farm-fresh produce at our weekly Farmers’ Markets.
- Raising money for a good cause – how to participate in The Race Against Time 5K to benefit Progeria Research.
- How you could win a new home valued over $500,000 – for as little as $100.
- Which movies are playing – and when – at our Movies on the Lawn.
- Our Spring and Fall Home Showcase events.
Take a listen to the full podcast episode and let us know what you think!
The Custom Home Builder Podcast series is produced and published by Artisan Signature Homes and often focuses on the custom and luxury home building process, as well as providing general information about the Norton Commons community to the general public.